Christmas 2010 Reflections
Christmas was wonderful. We actually got snow on Christmas day. Can you believe it even stuck for several days? It was so pretty. I did alot of cooking (as usual). The first item to go was the red velvet cupcakes I made on Christmas eve. I should have known........
I can't help but reflect back for a moment on the goodness of God. As I look back over the 2010 year I am amazed at all that God has done not only in my personal life but in the lives of my family and you my friends.
We are ALL so blessed and fortunate. In light of all the trouble that's happening in the world we are still standing strong.
Let's take a moment to just thank Him for His mercies and grace in 2010.................
It is my priveledge to know each of you. I pray as you all begin to reflect on the upcoming year you will each seek first His kingdom and His righteousness. We are assured in God's word that He will provide all of our needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Please feel free to share some of your Christmas Reflections with me; I would love to hear them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment