Photobucket

August 5, 2011

My Cats Mocha and Aubbie


















If you are an animal lover like me then I am sure you can relate to this. I L-O-V-E my cats, in fact they are like my children. I have a relationship with them both. They each have 2 distinct personalities. My boy cat Mocha has a very calm temperament and my girl cat Aubbie is just all over the place and very moody.

For some reason one day I was just really focused on their activity and that's when God began to show me something. My cats are totally dependent on me to care for them. They sit and wait for me to feed them, they follow me everywhere I go. They talk to me when they need something (not literally but you get the point). If they need something they look to me to give it to them. WOW, God the Father wants us to have this same dependency upon Him. He wants us to look to Him for our sppiritual food, He wants us to come to Him and talk to Him. He wants us to look to Him for everything we need.

God wants us to be totally dependent on Him.

Are you?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Photobucket

Grab and Share My Button!

Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP