Photobucket

September 8, 2010

Blanca Escobedo

My friend in Christ/ Mi amiga en Cristo



Stay tuned for writings from my very dear friend in Christ : Blanca Escobedo.




She will be contributing with me to the Spanish section on my blog.

Read a short biography about her below.














English
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read this blog.
I have known the love of the Lord since I was a little girl and very early I learned that He is the way because He found me, I didn't find Him.

I enjoy reading a lot. I can read for hours.
I like gardening, especially fruit trees. I love the idea of having my own Eden.
One of my favorite films is One Night with the King (the life of Esther). I love the verse: "And who knows that you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this."
I also enjoy traveling with my husband and spending time together with him. We both enjoy sports and visiting different places.

But, what I most enjoy is getting up every morning and being able to say, '' This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in Him."

Blanca


Spanish
Quisiera darte las gracias por tomarte el Tiempo de leer este blog...quien seas Gracias!!
Conoci del Amor de JESUS desde nina, y temprano comprendi que EL no solo es el unico camino , EL es el camino pues no lo encontre yo a EL, EL me encontro ami!!!...
Disfruto muchisimo leer!! puedo leer por horas!!
Me gusta muchismo la jardineria, especialmente los arboles frutales, me gusta la idea de tener mi propio Eden!
Una de mis peliculas favorita es: Una Noche con el Rey (la vida de Esther)...la frase "y quien sabe si para esta hora habras llegado al reino"
Est 4:14 me encanta!!
Disfruto muchismo viajar con mi esposo, y pasar tiempo juntos, los dos nos encanta los deportes y conocer diferentes lugares!

..Pero lo que mas disfruto es levantarme cada manana y poder decir "este es el dia que hizo el SENOR, nos alegraremos y gozaremos en EL!!!!!!!!

 Blanca

0 comments:

Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Photobucket

Grab and Share My Button!

Photobucket

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP